My Roleplay-Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest (South) - Woods

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forest (South) - Woods Empty Forest (South) - Woods

Post by Vethale Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:12 pm

This is the southern part of the forest. So far it seems normal. There are some wild animals roaming around, so be careful with bears and wolves.

Last edited by Vethale on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forest (South) - Woods Empty Re: Forest (South) - Woods

Post by Vethale Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 pm

The brunette made her way thorugh the trees, looking for an adecuate place to sit and read her book in.

Julie had just finished her school day and was therefore still carrying her backback full of books and notes. She didn't want to go home to her room this early, considering that it was now four o'clock and a nice spring day. Her parents wouldn't be home this early, but her big brother would. He would often bring his friends home and Julie just didn't want to deal with them right now.
She could have gone to the city centre, but she had had an argument with one of the "popular" girls today in school and they would propably be downtown now, so that wasn't an option either.

She liked the nature and environment of the town, so she often visited the forest to just be by herself. Since the last "teleprtation incident" she didn't walk too deep into the forest though, but she wasn't going to just give up her peaceful hiding place.

She found her usual place and sat down on a rock, leaning against a tree trunk. That place was by far her favourite in the whole forest. The trees in there weren't too near each other, allowing some sunlight to pass.

Julie opened her bag and took out a book. "The Davinci Code" it said on the cover. The brunette then continued reading it. She was only at page 132, but the plot was beggining to thicken at this point.

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 pm

It's been three days since Rioth got sucked in by what appeared to be a brightly glowing door and was thrown on the ground in the middle of a forest. Three times that the sky above him had changed - otherwise he couldn't have told.

He still didn't know what had happened and that confused him. He was pretty sure that this forest was not the old forest nearby his home town though. This forest looked different. It even smelled differently.

This thing following him around ever since he arrived here sure wasn't helping his situation. In fact, it freaked him out.
"What is this even?", he wondered out loud, squinting at the small figure next to him.

Rioth shook his head. He really needed to find out where he was and also where he could find the next harbor so he could hide on a captain's ship and sail back to his home town.
Sighing, he got up and chose another path.
"I am either going insane or I'm running in a circle", he murmured, looking at the trees and rocks beside the path that looked all too familiar.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Julie was reading her book when she suddently heard a weird noise. She lifted her head and looked around, just to find nothing but the thees and grass in front of her. And again, silence.

She stared into the forest for a few more seconds. The suspicious silence was creeping her out, because the forest was like trying to pretend that noise never happened. Not today! She had heard it loud and clear.

"Oh god, what- what  if it's a bear?" the brunette asked herself, only increasing her fear. This is exactly how you turn this kind of situation in your favor. Just scare yourself even more. A bear roaming around this forest wouldn't actually be that far fetched. There were all kind of different animals and living beings in this place.

Julie slowly stood up. She backed off slowly and pressed her back against the cold stone behind her. At least now a surprise attack from behind could not be expected.

She, again, stared into the forest. Eventually, nothing happened but some birds flying around, so she let herself slide down the stone wall behind her and sat down again.

"You are really so stupid" She told herself while rubbing her forehead in disbelief. "So so so so so stupid" This is a forest. A fricking living organism. Of course there would be sounds and noises of all kind. This place is alive, animals live in here.

At this point she was glad she was alone. If anyone else would have seen her that scared, they would have probably laughed at her. She actually came to this place like, every day. And still, she always managed to scare herself with the most stupid things just to realize at the end of the day how dumb that was.

She closed her book. She wasn't in the mood of reading anymore and instead turned on her mp3 to listen to music to help her calm down. The student made sure to not turn the music too loud, to not disturb the forests residents too much.

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Following the path, Rioth felt even dizzier than he did when he sat on that dirty ground only a few minutes ago.
He cursed under his breath and stopped to close his eyes.

"Where the fuck am I and why am I feeling so sick", he sighed once again, eventually choosing to start walking again - also because he didn't trust that thing behind him. Maybe it would attack him if he stood around with his eyes closed for too long?

As he started walking again, he couldn't help but close his eyes again - which turned out to be a horrible idea because he tripped on slippy roots underneath his feet and fell down, his face hitting the hard ground first.

"FLYING DOUCHE WAD", he screamed, already regretting this decision as his headache reached a whole new level. Rioth groaned and curled up, choosing not to get up again for, like, the next few hours.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Julie turned off her mp3. There is was again. That weird sound. No, she wasn't going to get scared this time.

She stood up and looked around, trying to figure out were this sound came from. She was sure it came from the left, but she wasn't sure if she should go look around.

Until now the student had been sure it was an animal just walking by, but the last noise sounded more like a scream. She wasn't really sure.

The brunette convinced herself to go check out the source of the sound.

"Maybe something happened" she told herself. She was actually a bit (very much!) frightened, but she couldn't just sit there and pretend nothing happened, could she?

Besides, if she'd freak out so much over a simple sound, what would happen if she'd actually see something really scary? That would be so muchmore embarassing.

She slowly pulled her book amd mp3 inside her back and threw it over her shoulder. Julie then proceeded to slowly walk towards the direction the sound had come from.

There was a small path crossing the forest in front of her and as she got closer, she slowed down her speed.

"Uh...uh. He- hello?" She shyly asked. She wasn't expecting any response, but hopefully this would scare away the wild animals.

She stopped and looked around as soon as she reached the path. A small figure on the ground caught her attention, lying on the path some metres away.

What was she supposed to do? Was that a person? She walked some steps in the direction of the figure, but stopped to analyse it before getting any closer. It could be something else. Something dangerous. It also could be another drunken rowdy. Better wait for a response, before pissing it off and getting into more trouble

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Rioth's head was buzzing and it was getting worse. He slowly started to feel really sick so he curled up even tighter.

He was sure that, by now, he wouldn't hear or sense any noise coming from his surroundings as long as it wouldn't stand directly in front of him but he really couldn't care less at that moment.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 pm

With no response coming, Julie decided to make some steps in the direction of the figure. As she got closer, she realized that in fact, it was a person. And he seemed to be lying on the ground.

Panick took over Julie, as she didn't know what to do. She saw him move a bit, so he couldn't be dead at least. That was good, she hoped.

By now she was only some feet away from the stranger and still didn't know what to do. She analysed the person, and figured that it was a guy in some weird clothing.

Maybe he got drunk at some kind of party? She thought. But there was still some time left until halloween and even summerween wasn't that close (I HAD to make that reference).

She neeled down before the guy, careful to not get too close in case he'd get agressive. She had already made that experience with other drunk people.

"Ehm, sir...Are- Are you alright?" She asked with a shaking voice. That was a stupid question, but she didn't know what to say to begin with. As she waited for a response she looked around, to make sure nobody else was there. If people would see her with this drunk weirdo they'd probably assume she's related to him or some other weird stuff. Besides, there would be a chance some of his friends would be around. Drunk and aggressive friends.

She froze when she saw a dark and small figure standing behind the guy. She didn't know what it was and it definetly wasn't an animal. What was that thing? She wanted to run away, but she intead just stared at the black 'thing'

please don´t kill me was all she could think about

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Rioth's head shot up to the voice speaking.
"What?", he gulped breathlessly.

Noticing the weird and somewhat-slutty-but-not-really clothing of the maid in front of him, he looked at her in a confused way and he felt so sick now that he was sure he could pass out any second.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

He closed his eyes shot, wanting his eyes to calm down for a little moment.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:23 pm

Julie shrieked when she heard the stranger's voice and made a step back, still staring at the black figure behind him. She didn't dare to move even more, because she was scared of that weird thing, but this guy didn't seem to care about it at all - or maybe he just didn't see it.

"Be-behind you" she finally said after a long time, breaking the silence once again. At least she wasn't alone with this black thingy, because then she would have been 10 times more scared. Even though this weird guy wasn't making the situation better
"there's a monster behind you" she whispered. She hoped that the black person (it looked like a person made out of sticks?) wouldn' hear her (and maybe just leave)

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

"Hope yar not talkin' about a bear or somethin'. Cause if it ain't a bear, you probably mean that shadow behind me.
Don't worry about him, maid, he ain't doing anything to you", he finally decided - not even noticing that he was talking in his sailor accent again - and quietly added: "Hopefully."

Eventually, Rioth stretched on the ground and shifted to lay on his back., keeping his eyes closed because he didn't want to think about that weird clothing of her and his whole situation at all.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:52 pm

"uh, alright..." Julie decided to ignore the 'sailors' last comment. She watched him turn around. He seemed to be (almost) alright and she really didn't want to spent more time with that weird figure.

She stood up, still staring at the stick-monster, just to be sure it wouldn't attack her. She was about to go, but the guy still seemed a bit... off

"hey..uh, are you, like... alright? And.. eh, what's with... that weird costume?" She slowly asked. She could at least make sure the dude was okay before leaving, right? It would only be rude to leave him like that on the ground. He may be injured or retarded.

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:57 pm

"I'm fucking not!", Rioth groaned.
"And I don't wear any weird clothing! You do! You look like a prostitute!"
He finally sat up and looked at her, rubbing his head with one hand.
"Okay, admittedly, a manly prostitute. If there'd be such thing as a manly prostitute." Rioth laughed at this thought. "So, why are you wearing pants? And this weird chemise. Ugh..."

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Julie stood in silence for a few more seconds before answering.

"No! I'm...wait, what?" She couldn't even answer the question. Did he just call her a manly prostitude? She actually liked that t-shirt very much, it was one of her favorite ones. And her pants. What was wrong with them? This guy was making her feel very unconfortable in her clothing. Why would she not be wearing -

"Did you just ask me why I was wearing pants?" she asked, cautiously. He was obiously trying to make her fell worse than she already did, but this commentary just confused her. She ignored the last 'insults' and, unintentionally talked back.

"At least I am not wearing a stupid coat! What is this? Like, 18th century?" she looked at him and tried to look angry.

omgomgomgomg, what am I doing? the thought. Why was she talking back? Why was she provoking this guy even more right now? What was she even doing? She never had the courage to talk back to most people. Guess it must have been the guy's retarded acting that made her feel more secure. She couldn't look or act worse than THIS GUY

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Rioth blinked a few times.

"What did you just say? 18th century?
Did you fall on your head or something?"

Then, he thought of something.

"Wait, where THE FUCK am I? When am I?"

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:31 pm

Julie looked at the guy is disbelief

"what?" she repeated his question "you don't know where you are?" she said again.

Of course. She understood now. This guy actually WAS a drunk idiot coming from a party. This would actually explain his behavior and clothing and like everything.

Alright, Julie had already dealt with drunk people before. Her bitchy classmates had actually thaught her how to deal with this kind of situations. Weird, actually she never thought she'd learn something from them.

Step one: Stay calm and check the situation.

"So... what's your name, by the way?" she asked slowly, to make sure his intoxicated brain could process the question

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 pm

Rioth stared at her for a moment until he calmly answered her question:
"It's Rioth. Rioth Read. So, could you please answer MY question now?"

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Julie ignored his question and nodded.

"Mh-hm. My name's Julie, by the way..." she told him with a faked smile. Girl, you are not going to panick now. In this state he won't be able to even chase you halfway through the forest.

Step two: Don't piss them off

"Well, you actually are in the southern part of the forest of... " she made a quick pause, to make sure he was following "[town's name]..."

"if that's what you even asked for" she mumbled to herself

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:08 pm

"So I'm... home?"

He sighed and realized that fortunately, his headache had decreased.

"Huh. And still, everythin' looks different. So I guess that means..." - he took a deep breath. "- that I'm actually not in the right year."

Rioth stood up. "'xcuse me, lady, what year is it?"

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Julie was caught off guard with this question. She was expection more questions about the place or himself or heck, even about the party (she didn't know about). But he was asking her about the year. The year. What was he planning?

She figured it'd be best to just stick to her old plan.

Step three: Figure out where they came from

"What kind of party were you even? Was it the birthday of a friend of yours?" she asked politely and calm. He seemed very upset by now.

Maybe he had some kind of amnesia and because he was dressed as a pirate thought that he actually WAS a pirate. Or he was drunk and thought he was a pirate. Either way, he couldn't just leave this weird and confused guy alone in the forest. He'd probably kill himself, trying to do something stupid.

Step four: Get them home or to a friend (Get rid of them)

"How about we keep going to the town? It'll be getting ark very soon and you don't want to get lost in the forest, now do you?" She was surprised, how much confidence she had shown in the past ten minutes, talking to a weird and drunk stranger

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm

Rioth was slowly getting annoyed by how obviously she seemed to be trying to avoid answering his questions.

"Maid", he laughed. "I've been sleeping in this forest for the past three days. I ain't getting scared that easily.
Also, you seem to be a bit confused? I haven't drunken in weeks. And by birthday you probably mean anniversary? I don't know about any anniversaries.
You're talkin' a bit fizzy."

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:10 pm

Step five: what the heck?

Julie looked at Rioth, this time more concerned.

"Okaaaay, so I was trying to help, but... you dont seem to want any help at all" great, her confidence was leaving Her side and thia Rioth seemed more dangerous and suspicious with every sentence he said

"I... i dont undestand..." she muttered. "I... ugh, drop the act already. Your weird accent is, eh, weird and you are nothing but... weird" making different arguments is important in a coversation.

She made some steps back and looked around, makimg sure she had her backpack on. She noticed the stick-figure loaming around, but didn't care enough to even pay more than 2 seconds attention to it

"I... have to go home" she said, turning around "if you want to go to the town, you can follow me. Or you could sleep in the forest. Your decision"

No, bad idea. Please don't follow me. Im not going to show you were I live so you can break into my house and steal my stuff or murder me in my sleep.

She walked some insecure steps west, into the direction of her home town. Rioth had creeped her out enough for today. All she wanted was to go home and lie on her bed.

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Rioth scoffed.
This maid might have a big mouth and be kind of rude but her insecurities became more and more obvious with every word she spoke.
He noticed that there was no point in arguing with her (even though she was the weird one!), but he still wanted to know the year he arrived in through the glowy door.

Silently accepting her offer - because there was no use in being stubborn and staying in that dumbass forest forever - he moved and went after her.
"So, you still haven't answered what year it is", the sailor mentioned when he caught up with her.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vethale Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:15 pm

Julie continued walking, even though she kind of hoped that Rioth might get tired of her at some point and just leave.
She continued walking on the path.

"Hummm" she said, while thinking about the matter "what year do you think we... we have?" She asked just to be sure.

There was no way this guy could be a real pirate. No way. He was just too... it was imposible!

However, saying that something is imposible was hard after you fall into a weird spinning portal and have the ability to teleport around

Last edited by Vethale on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Vethale
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuerbistee Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:23 pm

Rioth kept following her. His headache was gone.
"Well, guessing the year is kinda hard, yar know? Last time I checked, it was 1647", he snorted.

Kuerbistee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next